- Milford Sound - cruise
- Milford Sound - Mitre Peak and Bowen Falls
- Mt Cook - NZ/s tallest mountain
- Queenstown - Skyline Gondola
- TranzAlpine Train - Discover the beauty of the Southern Alps
- None included in the price. Breakfasts are optional.
Independant Touring Standard Inclusions
Christchurch- Mt Cook - Queenstown
Gold: Millennium Hotel
Silver: Copthorne Hotel and Resort
Bronze: Copthorne Hotel and Resort
Motel: Motel Studio
||Queenstown - Milford Sound - Queenstown
An early start takes you alongside the lake to Kingston, then across Northern Southland to Lake Te Anau. Travel through the Fiordland National Park, passing the Mirror Lakes, The Chasm, the Homer Tunnel and the Cleddau Chasm. A cruise on Milford Sound beneath lofty Mitre Peak, waterfalls and out to the mouth of the Tasman Sea is included. Then you climb out of Milford Sound to return to Queenstown by evening.
Today is at your leisure to enjoy the many sights of Queenstown. This world renowned alpine resort offers something for everyone - you can enjoy the quiet beauty and tranquility of this mountain retreat and enjoy several walking trails in the town area. For sheer excitement there is white-water rafting, helicopter rides, the famous jet boats, bungy jumping to pump your adrenalin, and offroad 4WD tours with plenty of river crossings. There are cruises on the lake and a visit to a high country sheep station, and wine tasting tours. We have included the Skyline Gondola ride in your tour package.
Gold: Te Weheka Inn
Silver: Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier
Bronze: Heartland Glacier Country
Motel: Motel Studio
||Glaciers - Christchurch
Travel north past Hokitika, where you can see jade carvers at work, to Greymouth. Here you board the renowned TranzAlpine Train and travel through the lengthy Otira Tunnel, over Arthur’s Pass and across the Canterbury Plains to Christchurch. Tour ends on arrival at approximately 6.05pm.
When you are ready to book this tour:
- Click on the date - a tick will appear in the checkbox.
- Click on the PRE or POST accommodation you require.
- Change the "Number of Travellers" to 2, or If you are a single traveller, "Single Supplement" checkbox.
- Click [Add to Cart].
- Dates are subject to availability at time of booking. You will receive confirmation within 24 hours from booking.
- Prices indicate brochure rates and dates, less discounts, however are still subject to final confirmation.
- If in doubt for any reason, please use the "Contact Us" form for this tour.
- Airfares are not included in the prices, unless where stated.
- Twin-share accommodation is the basis of the price. A single supplement must be added for single travellers.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, and all details will be confirmed at time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.