- Auckland - City Tour
- Bay of Islands - Walk amongst the mighty Kauri trees at the Parry Kauri Park
- Bay of Islands - Waitangi Treaty Reserve Tour
- Bay of Islands - Day of leisure
- Bay of Islands - Cruise to the Hole in the Rock
- Huka Falls - the mighty waterfall
- Lake Taupo - in the heart of the beautiful North Island
- Rotorua - Hangi Feast and Concert
- Rotorua - Agrodome Sheep Show to enjoy an entertaining look at life on a New Zealand farm
- Rotorua - boiling mud pools and geysers
- Waitomo Caves - Glowworm caves tour
- Wellington - City Tour
- Wellington - Te Papa (New Zealand’s National Museum)
- 7 Full Buffet Breakfasts (B)
- 1 Exciting Highlight Dinner (HD)
- 3 Hotel Dinners (D)
- Welcome Drink
Escorted Coach Tour Standard Inclusions
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with 2-door access, restroom, seatbelts, reclining seats, panoramic windows
- Experienced, professional Tour Director
- Luxury coach Driver
- Twin share accommodation with private facilities in quality hotels
- Admissions Outlined in the Itinerary
- Airport transfers to/from hotel
- Hotel Porterage
- Travel wallet and map
On arrival at the hotel the remainder of your day is at leisure to explore Auckland. Perhaps you would like to visit Auckland Zoo, Kelly Tarltons or the Sky Tower? Tonight enjoy a welcome drink with your Tour Director and fellow travellers.
|Auckland –Bay of Islands
Depart Auckland and travel along the Hibiscus Coast to the beautiful Bay of Islands. Take a scenic cruise through game fishing waters to Cape Brett and, weather permitting, through the famous ‘Hole in the Rock’ formation. The return cruise to Paihia meanders through picturesque islands – see deserted sandy beaches and secluded bays and keep your eyes peeled for the marine life.
|Bay of Islands
Today is free for you to experience the beauty of the Bay of Islands at your own pace – perhaps take a coach trip to Cape Reinga, via idyllic Ninety Mile Beach; enjoy a guided sea-kayaking trip or a day of sailing. Tonight is at leisure – why not dine at a local restaurant?
|Bay of Islands - Auckland
This morning visit the Waitangi Treaty Reserve which is of great historical importance, as this is where New Zealand’s founding document, the Treaty of Waitangi, was signed. You will have time to explore the reserve and take in highlights such as the magnificent Maori War Canoe and Meeting House (Marae). This afternoon enjoy the lush farmland scenery as you return to Auckland.
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Auckland then journey south through the Waikato district. experience a guided tour of the famous Waitomo Caves and discover the incredible Glow Worm Grotto on an underground boat trip. This afternoon travel to Rotorua. enjoy an evening of fun and laughter and gain an insight into traditional Maori culture, followed by a delicious buffet dinner.
Visit the Agrodome Sheep Show for a sample of farm life. See the art of sheep shearing, sheepdog demonstrations, cow milking, bottle feeding lambs and an exciting sheep auction. Then there is the opportunity to visit Paradise Valley Springs or Te Puia for a guided tour through the geothermal valley. Tonight you also have the opportunity to experience a special evening of entertainment presenting The realm of Tane, an extraordinary journey through Maori culture, mythology and our story of creation.
En route to Wellington we’ll view the mighty Huka Falls, visit Taupo and drive along the shores of New Zealand’s largest lake. Discover the alpine scenery of Mt Ruapehu, Tongariro National Park and the dairy farms of Manawatu. Travel along the Kapiti Coast into the capital city Wellington, for a city tour with views from Mt Victoria.
This morning we enjoy a sightseeing tour of Wellington. Take in the panoramic views from the top of Mt. Victoria. There will be time to explore the Parliament buildings and The Beehive, home to New Zealand’s politicians. Then you have the option to perhaps visit Te Papa, the Museum of New Zealand and explore the fascinating exhibits at your leisure, including their unique Marae or Maori Meeting House. Later you will be transferred to Wellington Airport to connect with your flight.
|This tour in reverse is Northern Discovery - HWBA.|
Prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
To book this tour:
- Click on the DATE - a tick will appear in the checkbox.
- Click on the PRE or POST accommodation you require.
- Change the "NUMBER OF TRAVELLERS" to 2, or If you are a single traveller, "Single Supplement" checkbox.
- Click [Add to Cart].
- Airfares are not included in the prices, unless where stated.
- You receive a smart travel wallet, luggage labels and a useful booklet containing valuable holiday information. Plus, while on tour, you will receive a map of New Zealand as a memento of your special escorted coach holiday.
- Twin-share accommodation is the basis of the price.
- TRAVELLING ALONE? If you are willing to share a room with a person of the same gender then you can save paying a single room supplement. We will ensure you share a room with a person of the same gender, if you tell us at booking time. If we fail to match you, we’ll provide a single room at no extra cost. Please note: No smoking policy in all shared rooms.
- A single supplement must be added for travellers wanting a room alone.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, and all details will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Dates are subject to availability at time of booking. You will receive confirmation within 24 hours from booking.
- Prices indicate brochure rates and dates, less discounts, however are still subject to final confirmation.
- Please refer to any additional General Information, eg Refund Policy, etc.
- If in doubt for any reason, please use the "Contact Us" form for this tour.