- Auckland - see the 'city of sails'
- Bay of Islands - Cruise to the Hole in the Rock
- Bay of Islands - Waitangi Treaty Reserve tour
- Bay of Islands - Walk amongst the mighty Kauri trees at the Parry Kauri Park
- Huka Falls - the mighty waterfall
- Lake Taupo - in the heart of the beautiful North Island
- Rotorua - boiling mud pools and geysers
- Rotorua - Agrodome Sheep Show to enjoy an entertaining look at life on a New Zealand farm
- Rotorua - Hangi Feast and Concert
- Waitomo Caves - Glowworm caves tour
- Wellington - Te Papa (New Zealand’s National Museum)
- Wellington - City Tour
- 7 Full Buffet Breakfasts (B)
- 1 Exciting Highlight Dinner (HD)
- 3 Hotel Dinners (D)
- Welcome Drink
Escorted Coach Tour Standard Inclusions
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with 2-door access, restroom, seatbelts, reclining seats, panoramic windows
- Experienced, professional Tour Director
- Luxury coach Driver
- Twin share accommodation with private facilities in quality hotels
- Admissions Outlined in the Itinerary
- Airport transfers to/from hotel
- Hotel Porterage
- Travel wallet and map
On arrival in Wellington you will be transferred to your hotel. This afternoon explore Wellington on a sightseeing tour featuring views from Mount Victoria and free time at Te Papa, New Zealand’s National Museum. Te Papa allows you to experience the warmth and vibrancy of Maori culture. See the magnificent contemporary Marae (meeting house) and explore interactive displays depicting modern New Zealand and pre European history. Tonight enjoy a welcome drink and dinner with your Tour Director.
We travel North past the Kapiti Coast to the rich dairy farming lands of the Manawatu. Enjoy views of the alpine scenery of Mt. Ruapehu and Tongariro National Park. Later travel along the shore of Lake Taupo, the largest lake in New Zealand. Stop to view mighty Huka Falls then continue to Rotorua for a sightseeing tour. Enjoy an entertaining evening and gain an insight into traditional Maori culture, including a delicious buffet dinner.
This morning we visit the Agrodome Sheep Show to enjoy an entertaining look at life on a New Zealand farm. The afternoon is ‘Free Time’ for you to take in all the other activities Rotorua has on offer. You have the opportunity to visit Paradise Valley Springs or Te Puia where you can join a guided tour of the Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve accompanied by a local Maori guide. Tonight you also have the opportunity to experience a special evening of entertainment presenting The realm of Tane, an extraordinary journey through Maori culture, mythology and our story of creation.
|Waitomo Caves - Auckland
This morning travel through lush Waikato farmland to Waitomo Caves. We’ll see the amazing underground Glow Worm Grotto by boat and walk the Limestone caves. Later we follow the Waikato River, New Zealand’s longest river into Auckland. Enjoy views from Mt. Eden before continuing to your hotel.
|Auckland – Bay of Islands
Cross Over the Auckland Harbour Bridge, through Orewa and the gorgeously scenic Hibiscus Coast. Walk amongst Kauri trees at Parry Kauri Park. We have time to explore Whangarei, the northern-most city in New Zealand then it’s off to the beautiful Bay of Islands. We’ll visit the historic Waitangi Treaty Reserve, where New Zealand’s founding document was signed. You’ll have time on your own to take in highlights such as the magnificent Maori War Canoe (Waka) and Marae (Meeting House).
|Bay of Islands 'Free Time'
Today is free for you to experience the beauty of the Bay of Islands at your own pace – perhaps take a coach trip to Cape Reinga, via idyllic Ninety Mile Beach; enjoy a guided sea-kayaking trip or a day of sailing. Tonight is at leisure – why not dine at a local restaurant?
|Bay of Islands - Auckland
This morning take a scenic cruise through game fishing waters to Cape Brett and, weather permitting, through the famous ‘Hole in the Rock’ formation. The return cruise to Paihia meanders through picturesque islands – see deserted sandy beaches and secluded bays and keep your eyes out for marine life. This afternoon enjoy the lush farmland scenery as you return to Auckland.
Your tour concludes today after breakfast. You will be transferred to Auckland Airport for your onward flight.
|This tour in reverse is Northern Discovery - HABW.|
Prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
To book this tour:
- Click on the DATE - a tick will appear in the checkbox.
- Click on the PRE or POST accommodation you require.
- Change the "NUMBER OF TRAVELLERS" to 2, or If you are a single traveller, "Single Supplement" checkbox.
- Click [Add to Cart].
- Airfares are not included in the prices, unless where stated.
- You receive a smart travel wallet, luggage labels and a useful booklet containing valuable holiday information. Plus, while on tour, you will receive a map of New Zealand as a memento of your special escorted coach holiday.
- Twin-share accommodation is the basis of the price.
- TRAVELLING ALONE? If you are willing to share a room with a person of the same gender then you can save paying a single room supplement. We will ensure you share a room with a person of the same gender, if you tell us at booking time. If we fail to match you, we'll provide a single room at no extra cost. Please note: No smoking policy in all shared rooms.
- A single supplement must be added for travellers wanting a room alone.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, and all details will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Dates are subject to availability at time of booking. You will receive confirmation within 24 hours from booking.
- Prices indicate brochure rates and dates, less discounts, however are still subject to final confirmation.
- Please refer to any additional General Information, eg Refund Policy, etc.
- If in doubt for any reason, please use the "Contact Us" form for this tour.