- Bay of Islands - Waitangi Treaty Reserve
- Bay of Islands - Cruise to the Hole in the Rock
- Cape Reinga & 90 Mile Beach tour
- Rotorua - Hangi Feast and Concert
- Rotorua - Rainbow Springs Nature Park
- Rotorua - Agrodome’s Sheep Show
- Rotorua - Te Puia geothermal wonderland
- Waitomo Caves - Glowworm caves tour
- None included in the price. Breakfasts are optional.
Independant Touring Standard Inclusions
|1||Auckland - Bay of Islands
From Auckland travel north over the Harbour Bridge to Whangarei and Paihia, Bay of Islands. Cruise the Bay and through the intriguing Hole in the Rock. Your tour includes entry to Waitangi Treaty Grounds where the founding document of New Zealand was signed between the Maori & Europeans. Stay 2 nights in Paihia.
Gold: Copthorne Hotel & Resort Bay of Islands
Silver: Kingsgate Hotel Paihia
Bronze: Kingsgate Hotel Paihia
Motel: Motel Studio
||Cape Reinga Day Tour
Venture North to Cape Reinga via Puketi Kauri Forest, viewing giant Kauri trees, to where the Tasman Sea and Pacific Ocean meet. Zoom along Ninety Mile Beach. Stop for sightseeing and refreshments (own expense).
||Paihia - Auckland - Rotorua
Return to Auckland and then through the Waikato Valley to Rotorua. Tonight we enjoy a Maori Hangi (feast) and Concert, a quintessential New Zealand experience. Stay 2 nights in Rotorua.
Gold: Millennium Hotel Rotorua
Silver: Sudima Hotel Lake Rotorua
Bronze: Kingsgate Hotel
Motel: Motel Studio
This morning you will be met at your accommodation for your morning sightseeing tour of this city. Rotorua sits calmly atop some remarkable cracks in the earth's crust - sometimes giving the impression that the town is on fire. This impression is reinforced by the hot mists of Te Puia, roaring geysers and boiling mudpools heated to unbearable temperatures. Other highlights on your tour of Rotorua are the native and exotic vegetation at Rainbow Springs, which are world renowned for their pools of tame trout. The Agrodome Farm display features a vital section of New Zealand's agriculture, sheep shearing and a sheep dog display. Tour Bonus - This afternoon enjoy your Hell's Gate mud bath and spa (including facial mud pack).
||Rotorua - Waitomo - Auckland
Travel to Waitomo for a tour of the limestone caves. Cruise below a galaxy of glowworms. Continue via Hamilton and the Waikato River to Auckland once more. You arrive at approximately 5.10 pm.
Prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
When you are ready to book this tour:
- Click on the date - a tick will appear in the checkbox.
- Click on the PRE or POST accommodation you require.
- Change the "Number of Travellers" to 2, or If you are a single traveller, "Single Supplement" checkbox.
- Click [Add to Cart].
- Dates are subject to availability at time of booking. You will receive confirmation within 24 hours from booking.
- Prices indicate brochure rates and dates, less discounts, however are still subject to final confirmation.
- If in doubt for any reason, please use the "Contact Us" form for this tour.
- Airfares are not included in the prices, unless where stated.
- Twin-share accommodation is the basis of the price. A single supplement must be added for single travellers.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, and all details will be confirmed at time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.