- Christchurch - Sightseeing Tour
- Christchurch - Chronicles of Uitara - "Lost in our Own Land" Show & Dinner
- Huka Falls - the mighty waterfall
- Interislander Cruise
- Kaikoura - Seal Colony
- Napier - Sightseeing Tour
- Okawa Sheep Station - Lunch
- Paua Shell World
- Rotorua - Sightseeing Tour
- Rotorua - Agrodome Sheep Show
- Rotorua - Tamaki Maori Experience
- Rotorua - Whakarewarewa Maori Village
- Tirohana Estate Winery
- Waitomo Caves - Glowworm caves tour
- Wellington - Sightseeing Tour
- Wellington - Te Papa Guided Tour
- 6 Full hot hotel breakfasts (B)
- 2 Lunches including 2 Speciality Lunches (L)
- 3 Hotel Dinners (D) including 2 Highlight Dinners (HD)
Escorted Coach Tour Standard Inclusions
- Luxury air-conditioned volvo B12 coach 49 seat coach with 2-door access, restroom, seatbelts, reclining seats, panoramic windows, onboard videos, individual air conditioning, reduced exhaust emissions, NZ built.
- Experienced, professional Coach Captain
- Twin share accommodation with private facilities in quality hotels
- Admissions Outlined in the Itinerary
- Airport transfers to/from hotel
- Hotel Porterage
- Travel Wallet, Maps & Day Pack Bag
“Haere Mai” – Welcome to New Zealand! Transfer (included) from Auckland International Airport to your waterfront hotel, located on the doorstep of Auckland’s downtown restaurant and entertainment district, the Viaduct Harbour and only a brief walk to Queen Street. Enjoy 'Welcome Drinks' and dinner with your tour group (must arrive at hotel by 7pm).
Copthorne Harbour City, Auckland
|Waitomo Caves, Rotorua
Board your luxury coach for a sightseeing tour of Auckland, the world’s largest Polynesian city. Soak up the cityscape from Mt Eden before travelling south across the Bombay Hills. At Ngaruawahia you will travel past Taurangawaiwai - home of the Maori king. Continue through rich dairy lands stopping for lunch en route to Waitomo Caves. Experience the amazing limestone formations, the cathedral cave and stalagmites and stalactites. Then take a magical boat trip under a canopy of sparkling glow worms. From here, cross the Mamaku Ranges before descending into Rotorua, New Zealand’s thermal wonderland and centre of Maoridom. On arrival, your coach captain will take you on an orientation tour. Your hotel for the next two nights is located next to the famous Government Gardens and the Polynesian Spa Pools – and is only a short distance from Rotorua’s Tutanekai ‘Eat’ Street.
Millennium Hotel, Rotorua
This morning you will travel out to the Agrodome Sheep Show. See the world’s longest running farm show, visit the Woollen Mill and watch the sheep dog trials - very entertaining and popular with all age groups. We then visit the Whakarewarewa Living Maori Village and the Pohutu Geyser. Your Maori guide will take you on a village tour which includes a cultural concert and culinary surprises cooked in the traditional way. This afternoon is at leisure to relax or enjoy one of the many optional tours (own cost) available. We can pre-book these activities for you at terrific rates! Tonight you will experience New Zealand’s award winning cultural show at the Tamaki Maori Village. Enjoy the traditional food, cultural activities, tribal songs, myths & legends, poi dances and of course, the Haka!
|Taupo, Napier, Masterton
Travel south through the Taupo Volcanic Zone formed 20,000 years ago and the contrasting Reporoa Valley. At Wairakei you will see the Geothermal Power Plant and visit the Huka Falls. Watch captivated as nearly 300,000 litres of water per second hurtle through the narrow chasm that makes this waterfall the most visited attraction in New Zealand. Stop at Okawa Station for an included lunch, on a Hawkes Bay and a working sheep station. Relax and refresh as you enjoy the views and taste the fresh foods, fruits, cheeses, olives, oils and of course the wine, for which this region is known. After lunch, depart to Napier, the art deco capital of the world and after a sightseeing tour of the Marine Parade and city centre, continue on through the orchards and vineyards of Hastings. Travel across mixed farmlands across the Takapau Plains and on to Woodville. Cross the Manawatu River and past the Tui Brewery at Mangatainoka, continuing on through the rich pastures of the Wairarapa Valley to Masterton. A Specialty Dinner plus bonus Chocolate and Wine Tasting is included.
Copthorne Hotel and Resort Solway Park, Wairarapa
Travel the short distance to Paua World and marvel at this magnificent New Zealand sea shell being turned into beautiful, low cost jewellery, a great place to buy souvenirs.Continue on to Martinborough, a wine village of significance, and the award winning Tirohana Estate. You are here for a special lunch and wine tasting.
After lunch, re-board your coach and travel across the Rimutaka Ranges to Wellington, New Zealand’s capital city. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city including Parliament House and the Beehive. Visit Te Papa Museum, a truly amazing place and your guided tour will certainly be a highlight. You could spend all day here. Transfer to your hotel, which boasts the best views of the city and harbour from where it is a short walk to the Courtney Quarter with its many restaurants, bars and cafes.
Copthorne Hotel Wellington Oriental Bay
After breakfast, transfer to the ferry terminal and board the Interislander Ferry. Cross Cook Strait through picturesque Queen Charlotte Sound to the small fishing village of Picton, gateway to the South Island. Disembark and board your luxury coach for the journey south. Stop for lunch (own cost) before arriving at the fishing village of Kaikoura, famous for whale watching. View the Seal Colony here and stretch your legs before continuing south to Christchurch, the garden city of New Zealand. Enjoy a city sightseeing and orientation tour before arriving at your 4 star hotel right in the middle of the city and close to restaurants, parks, trams, art galleries and museums.
Copthorne Central, Christchurch
Your tour concludes. If you are departing today you will be transferred to the airport for your flight home. Keep in mind that you must check in for international flights at least 2hrs before your flight departs.
Prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
When you are ready to book this tour:
- Click on the date - a tick will appear in the checkbox.
- Click on the PRE or POST accommodation you require.
- Change the "Number of Travellers" to 2, or If you are a single traveller, "Single Supplement" checkbox.
- Click [Add to Cart].
- Dates are subject to availability at time of booking. You will receive confirmation within 24 hours from booking.
- Prices indicate brochure rates and dates, less discounts, however are still subject to final confirmation.
- If in doubt for any reason, please use the "Contact Us" form for this tour.
- Airfares are not included in the prices, unless where stated.
- Twin-share accommodation is the basis of the price. A single supplement must be added for single travellers.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, and all details will be confirmed at time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.