New Zealand Tour
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve - to view mighty geysers and boiling mud pools
- Maori Arts and Crafts Institute
- Rainbow Springs Nature Park
- Agrodome’s Sheep Show including dog trial
- Skyline Gondola for views of Rotorua
|Total Duration||8 Hours|
|Leaves||Tourism Rotorua, 1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua or *Hotel pick-up from central locations|
|Returns||Tourism Rotorua (no hotel drop off available) or central hotel*|
|Base Hot Rock||7:25 am|
|Best Inn||7:25 am|
|Cleveland Motel||7:25 am|
|Devonwood Resort (formerly Devonwood Manor)||7:45 am|
|Distinction Grand Tiara Hotel||7:45 am|
|Distinction Rotorua||7:45 am|
|Fenton Court||7:45 am|
|Four Canoes||7:40 am|
|Gwendoline Court||7:45 am|
|Heritage Rotorua (Ex Park Heritage)||7:50 am|
|Hotel Ibis||7:30 am|
|Kingsgate Hotel Fenton St||7:45 am|
|Kiwi Paka||7:25 am|
|Ledwich Lodge||7:30 am|
|Millennium Hotel ROT||7:35 am|
|Other Fenton Street Hotels - ADD JC||7:30 am|
|Quality Resort Heritage||7:45 am|
|Regal Geyserland||7:55 am|
|Rydges Hotel||7:45 am|
|Six On Union||7:40 am|
|Sudima Hotel Lake Rotorua (ex Lake Plaza)||7:35 am|
|The Princess Gate Hotel||7:35 am|
|The Springs Bed & Breakfast||7:45 am|
|Union Victoria Hotel||7:40 am|
|Wylie Court||7:45 am|
|YHA Rotorua Treks||7:25 am|
- Confirmation E-Voucher will be sent within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- E-Voucher contains operator details, times and local contact telephone numbers
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of travel
Rotorua is one of the most famous destinations in New Zealand. From the moment you arrive you will know you're somewhere quite different - there is a scent of sulphur in the air and at nearby geothermal hotspots you'll see mighty geysers and bubbling mud pools. As the heartland of New Zealand's Maori culture, there is an enveloping warmth and deep sense of history.
Experience Te Puia Thermal Reserve, a place of Maori culture and a thermal wonderland of impressive geysers and boiling mud pools.
Explore Rainbow Springs Nature Park, which showcases native flora and fauna as well as the New Zealand Kiwi.
See NZ's agricultural industry in action with a sheep shearing display and sheep dog trials at the Agrodome’s Sheep Show.
Ride the Skyline Gondola for stunning views over Rotorua. While you are there you may like to experience the thrill of a luge ride (additional cost).
Following your gondola experience, a transfer shuttle will take you back to your hotel.
- Tour size are restricted to 30 people maximum
- Bring comfortable walking shoes and a jacket for the skyline
- Experienced driver-guides provide full commentary
- A modern fleet of luxury coaches specifically designed for sightseeing and touring around New Zealand.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off service from inner city hotels. Pick-up and drop-off details must be advised at the time of booking.
- Child ages are 5-14 years inclusive (0-4 years years are free if sitting on a lap, but if a seat is required a child fare must be paid)